Friday 9 August 2013

Creditless.


Feels like a night of O.C re-runs and attempts at writing.

Today I had to put my foot down and confront someone about their behaviour. He tried to brush it off as just a joke but there was nothing humourous about what he said and did.

It was really just a cheap shot and quite pointless.

I don't know what I did to him, or why he seems so completely miserable over something so trivial, but I am sort of glad he is out of my life.

He wasn't really helping any situation anyway - empty promises.

Too busy a schedule to put any real work in - yet he seemed to be taking credit for other people's hard work.

I think it's time for him to just move on and try something different, otherwise he is only going to keep living in the past.

The past has passed.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment